Thursday, August 7, 2008

T-Atoms' music highlight:: Vexasion and Coffee Time

Vexasion is a band of friends living in Nagoya, who want to break all boundaries and create their own genre of music! I describe it as instrumenals gone WILD!

They definitely do that with their first single OHSHO! (Right click, save as!)

Lots of instruments flowing together in harmony, it is beautiful!

I was in the studio with them when they were recording this track, and Shigeo sent the final version to me last night! So you will be some of the first people to hear this track! It is epic, so try to have a seat before you listen!

I am friends with the guitarist, Shigeo, as he started off as my English student, and moved on to be a good friend (and future collaborator!).

He is also the guitarist for the band Coffee Time, which I do most of the photography for and designed their website as well! Coffee Time has recently picked up an Indie label, so check them out and tell them what you think about their music too!


Coffee Time homepage.

No comments: