Friday, August 22, 2008

New Tracks from Astrolabe!!!

Ask and you shall receive!

I made it clear I was in love with Astrolabe's METEROID track, and he sent it to me in high quality MP3 format! Please check it out and put it on repeat on your mp3 player or car!

This song reminds me of some old 70s disco rave in Japan somewhere. It kind of reminds me of a more disco version of Daft Punk's Crescendolls! Hmmm, as a matter of fact, these songs can mix well into each other... Ideas ideas!

Download it here!

He sent me a new track of his that I have never heard before! As a matter of fact, it isn't even on his MySpace page, so this may be exclusive for now! It is his remix of Charlieboy's Will you ever care '95. This sees Astrolabe in a production mode different from his traditional rip/cut/sample house that I love, but it proves that he is VERY versatile! This track is very spacey, without falling into the Trance genre. It can really take you away with the soft synths floating in the back, and the easy vocals playing along in the background. Reminds me of Orbital! Then at the end it gets to pure Astrolabe mode and we can get out of the clouds and onto the dance floor! Check it and tell us what you think!

Download it here!

Anyways, download these and visit his MySpace and beg him to make more music!

Definitely not wanting to take away from the original track and artist Astrolabe remixed, please take a look at Charlieboy's MySpace and check out his tunes!

He is ver reminiscent of Aphex Twin/DNTEL and the like to my ears, and that means great things for me! I look forward to more productions from him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lest we forget the original.

www.myspace.com/charlieboyofficial

(heart.)