Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ragga Jungle / Jump-Up / DnB - Sept 22 2008

Hey peeps. Here's a new mix for your iPods, Jeeps and Freaks in the sheets.

This time we start off on some Ragga Jungle / Ragga Jump Up (call it what you want) and roll on to some solid DnB.

A few fuckups here and there - but hey - I'm bringing you the fun by having fun myself.

Expect more DnB mixes from myself - that's where my heart lies.


Oh! And we have a tracklist:

Boj Lucki and Ljudas - Gunwar (MIR crew remix)
Mutated Forms + Serpent - Deep in the Ocean
Direct Feed + Ragga Scum - Another Champion
Echo Box - Stomper VIP
Taxman - Original Ninja
DJ Hose - Runnaway
Noah D ft Anthony B - Good Sound (Benny Page Remix)
Dope Ammo - Big Summer
Dope Ammo - Roots + Culture (Serial Killer VIP)
Visionary - Walk Away From Love
Drumsound and Bassline Smith - Special
Future Cut - Ghetto Style
Psidream + Pacific - Insecure
Pendulum - Blood Sugar

I think I got everything.

Enjoy -
Clicky Here for Linky.

1 comment:

Deported said...

good shit dude. rock on.